Friday, March 9, 2007

Exhibit Hall



http://www.prometheanworld.com/us/server/show/nav.2210

As usual, there were a lot of cool things to see in the vendor area. My husband always worries when I go to NCCE because he knows that I will come back with an idea of some tech tool that I just have to have. Well, this year I was really interested in the interactive whiteboards. I can see great applications for that. Another thing that I have been watching for years is the response systems. A few years ago, one of the venders let my try a set out for a month. The kids really loved it. At that time, I felt like it didn't fit my teaching style that well, but with new features, and the emphasis on data collection, these tools are pretty tempting. Unfortunately they all come with a pretty big price tag.

No comments: