Friday, March 9, 2007

3-7-07 Discovery Ed and Geocache Dinner


I was invited to go out to dinner with the folks from Discovery Education. I am a STAR Discovery Educator. I had a WONDERFUL time talking about education, technology, media and more with these very innovative thinkers. These people are my teachers. I read and interact with their blogs and discussion boards daily. It was great to talk with them in person. In addition to just having fun and enjoying the conversation I also made some really nice connections. I am really excited about the possible opportunity to go to a Discovery Educators Workshop this summer. The application will be coming out in a few weeks. I would love that opportunity. It was funny during the dinner, we were passing around a video iPod to look at a video, playing songs and taking pictures on telephones and swaping files with flash drives. I was in my element in the company of a bunch of cool technogeeks...:)

No comments: