Friday, March 9, 2007

Connections

Getting to know the following people was like vitamins for my teaching soul.



Hall Davidson: I have been following Hall's
Media Matters Blog all year. I have also seen him as a keynote speaker in the past. I had the opportunity to sit by him at a dinner hosted by Discovery Education. We visited several times throughout the conference. We even exchanged videos with our flash drives....:)

Jannita Demain: Jannita is another member of the Discovery Education team. I enjoyed getting to know her at the dinner at Mead School District and then also going Geocaching with her. We have communicated several times by e-mail in the past. It was great to meet her in person. We are talkng about setting up a Washington State Leadership Council.

Jennifer Gingerich : Another member of the Discovery Team whom I have been in contact with by e-mail. She was kind enough to mention my session in her blog and she even attended. It was great to get to know her as well.

Tim Chase : Tim is another Star Educator from Oregon. He sat nearby at the Discovery dinner. He has lots of great ideas and questions. It was so nice to be in the company of like minded educators.
Class Blog

No comments: